CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Ow, Ow, Ow! My Ego!!

So I pride myself in being a strong-willed, independent gal! My parents raised me as such & that's how all of my friends and family see me...Or so I thought! 


So we live with another couple in a townhouse/apartment & recently a friend needed my help so I invited him to stay with us until he could get on his feet. 


I never in my life thought anyone would know about our domestic discipline and the fact that I submit to my fiance'....


For privacy reasons I will refer to said friend staying with us as as C....


*Me walking downstairs*

"Hey C, good morning, sleep well?" 

"Ummm, yeah?! I guess... So did A put you back in your place last night?"

"What?" 

"Well he took you by the hand and led you upstairs after you said your not ready to go to bed and he kept telling you to, then all of a sudden I heard the sound of his hand. It was like whack, whack, whack!"

"Ummmmm?!?!?! It's not like that!"

"Then afterwards I noticed you stayed upstairs but he came back down and asked for a phone charger like nothing had happened."

"Ummm, I really don't know what to say right now, it's not like you think." 

"Hey girl whatever happened is your thing, it's just me and M(The other male roommate) heard it and we were like WTH?! You know I got your back, right!?"

"Yes I know, but A is amazing and I don't know how to explain it, let's just forget it okay?"

"Alright..."


So this morning I'm laying in bed cuddling with my man and I start to tell him what happened... His response...


"Baby C and M heard you spanking me last night!"

"Well of course they did babe, we live with two other people and have a guest. These walls are paper thin! It was well deserved though, sometimes I have to remind you of your place in our relationship."

"Babe OMG I am so embarrassed!"

"Well I guess I could kick everyone out and we live alone."

"No!No! That's not what I mean baby, I mean I can't believe they heard us!!! How embarrassing!"

"No babe! What is embarrassing is when you do not obey me and I have to put you back in your place because you choose to disrespect me." 

"You know you could choose not to spank me since we have roomates and a guest... They are starting to question us!"

"Our roomates most likely know what is going on babe, they just don't talk about it... C is here for a few days and it was probably a shocker to him. You know love, I should spank you right now just for telling me not to! You do not have that right and you know when I discipline you I do it because I love you and it keeps us on track." 

"NO baby please don't?!? I know you love me and I love you I am just totally embarrassed!"

"Well then obey me and you won't have a reason to be!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Now let me wrap my arms around you babygurl.."

*I snuggle in tighter*

"I love you A! More then I ever thought possible! I'm sorry for hurting your feelings and being disrespectful to you last night."

"I love you too Nicole, more then anything... and you should be!" 


So there you go! Now I am totally embarrassed that my friends found out I am spanked! I have no idea how to handle this or what to even say! All I know is my ego feels shot but my heart feels so good because of the man I love who protects me, cherishes me, adores me, loves me, & corrects me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment